EOS 5D Mark IV Specifications
Although the release date of the 5D Mark IV is a few months away and informational leaks has been minimal, we have received a hint of the possible specifications of the next successor in the 5D series instalment. We have no way of know whether these are real or fake, so please keep in mind this is still in a rumour phase.
So here are the 5D Mark IV specifications as we know them:
- 24.2 Megapixels Full Frame Sensor, although there are suggestions there might be a 32 Mpx sensor.
- 61 Auto Focusing Points with 41 of them cross type
- Single Digi 7+ Processor
- 7 Frames Per Second Continuous Shooting
- ISO sensitivity from L/100 to 51,200
- 3.2″ touch screen LCD display
- Dual Card Slot – CFast and SD cards, although we don’t know the exact configuration
- Built-In WiFi Capability
- Built-In GPS Capability
- Optional BG-E20 Battery Grip
- LP-E20 Battery Model
- Weight Reduced Body
As always, until we have official announcement from Canon, keep in mind that those are rumours and take everything with a pinch of salt. We’ll keep you updated once we have any new information!